If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 03/08/2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 08/25/2015 / Trade News / "Promoting rehabilitation" - an article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in a UK design magazine
- An article on the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre was published in PSBJ (Public Sector Build Journal), a modern B2B specification publication for the UK Public Sector building market.
- 07/23/2015 / Trade News / The Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre as a winner of the AfH Design Awards 2015
- The winners of the AfH Design Awards 2015 were announced at a reception at the European Congress for Healthcare Design on 22 June 2015.
- 07/23/2015 / Trade News / Opening of the REMEO center Vejlefjord in Denmark
- REMEO center Vejlefjord opened in June 2015. Vejlefjord is the first REMEO center operating in Denmark and the second one in the Nordic countries.
- 07/23/2015 / Trade News / Opening of the REMEO center Regensburg in Germany
- REMEO center Regensburg opened in July 2015. Regensburg is now the 7th REMEO center operating in Germany.
- 07/23/2015 / Trade News / New trends in recruitment - posting in busses
- The REMEO team in Germany started with a new means of recruitment with advertising on buses.
- 05/28/2015 / All News / Patient success story in the US
- The REMEO® ventilator weaning unit in Nashville, TN admitted a patient, age 41, in August 2014 that had suffered from an intracranial hemorrhage and an intraventricular hemorrhage and hydrocephalus.
- 05/28/2015 / All News / The first physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- Jessie Gasson is the first Physiotherapy student placed at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory centre in the UK.
- 05/28/2015 / All News / ‘Dorrit’ – The latest team member at the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the UK
- At the REMEO Centre in the UK, patients and staff have been regularly enjoying the company of 'Dorrit' from the ‘Pets as Therapy’ Charity.
- 05/21/2015 / All News / Introduction of the Lane Fox REMEO Respiratory Centre in the JIVD conference in Lyon, France
- The number of patients requiring long-term tracheostomy ventilation (LTTV) is rising and this cohort of patients utilise a significant proportion of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) resources.
- 05/05/2015 / All News / First International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home, Linde Colombia S.A
- Linde Colombia S.A.’s Homecare division, together with the Colombian Association of Critical Medicine and Intensive Care (AMCI), arranged the 1st International Congress of Innovative Strategies in the management of neuromuscular patients from the Intensive Care Unit to their return home.
- 04/22/2015 / All News / Opening of the REMEO center Cali in Colombia
- REMEO center Cali opened on March 19th. Cali is now the 5th REMEO center operating in Colombia and the 22nd REMEO center globally.
- 03/26/2015 / Press Releases / Published news on the Lane Fox REMEO Centre (UK)
- Please visit this page for a summary of external news on REMEO
- 03/18/2015 / Press Releases / "The value of cough peak flow measurements in the assessment of extubation or decannulation readiness" - a new publication by our REMEO staff
- 12/11/2014 / Trade News / Baroness Lane-Fox opens UK’s first Lane Fox REMEO® Respiratory Centre – a partnership between Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and Linde
- The Lane Fox REMEO® Respiratory Centre - the UK’s first purpose-built weaning and home ventilation centre - was officially opened by Baroness Lane-Fox, CBE on Wednesday 22 October.
- 12/11/2014 / Trade News / "Home care for patients in need of advanced care and technology: a challenge for patients and their caregivers" - a dissertation by Lena Swedberg / REMEO Sweden
- There is an ongoing trend of advanced care ‘moving out’ from hospitals and into patients' homes. In Sweden, caregivers with limited training, employed by municipalities or private agencies take 24-hour responsibility for patient care with limited support from healthcare professionals.
- 12/11/2014 / Trade News / "Prolonged weaning. From the intensive care unit to home" - a new publication by our REMEO staff
- Weaning is the process of withdrawing mechanical ventilation which starts with the first spontaneous breathing trial (SBT).
- 10/30/2014 / Corporate News / January to September 2014: Linde generates a slight increase in revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects – Growth targets adjusted to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- In the nine months to 30 September 2014, the technology company Linde achieved a slight increase in Group revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects. Group operating profit, on the other hand, was not as high as the figure achieved in the first nine months of 2013.
- 10/30/2014 / Adhoc News / Linde recognises impairment losses and adjusts its growth targets to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- 09/08/2014 / Trade News / Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 08/14/2014 / Trade News / Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 08/05/2014 / Trade News / Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 08/05/2014 / Trade News / Der Frische auf der Spur
Linde hat sein Lebensmittelgase-Sortiment um BIOGON® H erweitert. Der Wasserstoff in Lebensmittelqualität wird eingesetzt, um Verpackungen unter Schutzgasatmosphäre auf ihre Unversehrtheit zu prüfen.
- 07/29/2014 / Corporate News / January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 07/14/2014 / Trade News / Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 07/04/2014 / Trade News / Innovative Technik: Entwicklung zur CO2-Abtrennung am Kraftwerk Niederaußem geht in die nächste Runde
- Das gemeinsame Forschungsprogramm zur CO2-Wäsche von BASF, Linde und RWE Power am Kraftwerksstandort Niederaußem geht in die nächste Etappe: Für mindestens zwei weitere Jahre sollen an der Pilotanlage im Innovationszentrum Kohle neue Waschmittel und hochmoderne Messtechniken für die Optimierung des Abtrennprozesses von Kohlendioxid (CO2) aus dem Kraftwerksrauchgas erprobt werden.